Verify your Device
Locate the QR Code on the back of the
Lightly scratch to reveal the QR code.
With your mobile phone, open the camera.
Scan the QR code with your camera to verify.
Register for Warranty
Locate the authentication label and scratch off its coating to obtain the
Then enter your security code below.
At CUE, we believe that you should have confidence in your vaping experience. As a valued customer, you can benefit from a comprehensive warranty on our CUE devices.
REGISTER YOUR DEVICE
To register your device, go to https://warranty.cue-vapor.com . You will be asked to enter a security code which is located on the authentication label on the back of the device packaging sleeve. Scratch off its coating to obtain the security code and enter it into the field provide
WHAT IS COVERED BY OUR CUE WARRANTY
All new devices come with a warranty against fault. This means that if your CUE device stops working properly during the applicable warranty period we will replace or repair it free of charge.
The applicable warranty periods are as follows:
• Devices: All CUE devices, including devices included in Starter Kits, come with a six-month warranty.
• Chargers: All our USB C chargers come with a nine-month warranty.
• E-liquids: We are unable to provide a warranty on e-liquid items due to the nature of the product. However, if you’ve ordered a wrong flavour and the packaging is un-opened then please contact the Cue Care team via email at email@example.com.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR CUE WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover any faults resulting from fair wear and tear or misuse of the product, including but not limited to:
• Negligence by you or a third party.
• Incorrect use of your product in accordance with the user instructions.
• Unauthorised repairs or other modifications.
• Improper charging of your device (including the use of alternative chargers and charging adaptors other than the one provided).
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If you need to make a claim or you think there is an issue with your device or accessory please contact the Cue Care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask you to describe the fault in detail and provide the security code on the product authentication label, so please make sure you have this information to hand.
See ‘Register your Device’ above or contact the Cue Care team if you do not know where to find this information.
• You may be asked to return the faulty device for investigation. Failure to return the defective device if requested may affect your claim.
• If the product is diagnosed as faulty, CUE will either repair or replace the product for you and return it to you free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.